ROBERT YOUNG CARPET CARE
At Robert Young Carpet Care we offer a variety of Specialty Services and provide excellent customer service second to none. We strive for excellence and top quality in our workmanship. Supported by experienced staff for 26 years and the latest facilities. Our greatest hope is customers satisfaction.
Why Hire Us?
- Certified by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration
- Specializing in the Cleaning of Oriental Rugs
- Fine Leather and Furniture Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile and Stone Polishing
- Pet and Odor Control Treatments
- Safe Non-Toxic – EPA Approved Green Products
- Fast Drying Formula – Usually (1-2 Hours)
- Free Local Rug Pickup and Delivery
- Senior Citizen Discounts Available
Disinfectant Fogging Treatment
Now Robert Young Carpet Care offers a disinfectant fogging treatment to help to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Set up with Conviction, We are NOT the first, but we are one of a Cleaning Specialist!
What disinfectant do we use?
We use MediClean® Disinfectant Spray Plus (formerly Microban®) which is a water-based bactericide, fungicide, deodorizer, and antimicrobial all in one unique formulation.
Robert Young Carpet Care now offers a disinfectant fogging service for homeowners & businesses.
You can safely re-enter the area in as little as an hour after application.
The fog can penetrate into hard to reach areas and leaves no residue.
Mediclean Germicidal Cleaner is a hospital-grade disinfectant and odor controller that does all the following:
• MediClean Germicidal Disinfectant/Sanitizer Cleaner
• Kills Viruses
• Kills Bacteria
• Kills Fungi
• Kills Mold
• Kills Mildew
• Odor Control for food odors
• Odor Control for tobacco smoke
Just one application kills allergy- and disease-causing germs, fungi, mold, and mildew. It kills odor-causing bacteria, including gram-negative bacteria – the bacteria encountered in sewage backups and toilet overflow situations.
Who can benefit from disinfectant fogging?
– Our disinfectant fogging treatment is very helpful to prevent the spreading of the virus even if someone is already sick in the house, whether they have a common cold, flu or coronavirus. It helps further spreading.
– You feel comfort since you know your places have been disinfected by spraying disinfectant fogging.
– For the sake of Companies or businesses SAFETY. They can feel assured that their workspace or public space is clean.
How long does a disinfectant fogging last?
One disinfectant fogging provides long-lasting residue protection, so it keeps working, preventing germs and mold/fungi from growing on the surfaces long after application. Major insurance companies recognize MediClean Disinfectant Spray for treatment on water losses
MediClean Disinfectant Spray Plus is EPA registered for many decontamination applications, including water damage recovery, waste reserves/sewage backups, toilet overflow situations, and more. It is also EPA registered for spray and fogging applications. EPA registration number: 70385-5
Robert Young Carpet Care can apply it to hard surfaces, carpets, furniture, and mattresses - almost any surface that requires cleaning and disinfecting.
The price is $.10 per square foot (Example is a 2,500 square foot house will be $ 250.)
Our minimum charge is $ 150. For smaller homes.
Oriental Rug Cleaning
Our state of the art, in-plant rug cleaning facility is highly recommended for the cleaning of Oriental and loose woven rugs.
Sandless Hardwood Floor Renewal
This is a process by which hardwood floors can be refinished in one day without sanding or dust or upsetting your home or having to leave for several days.
We clean both tile and Grout as well as natural and man made stone. Ceramic tile and stone must be identified and the proper cleaning method selected.